Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter 2009 Schedule

All meetings will be from 3:30 - 6:18pm in 2078 Derby unless otherwise specified:
  • Jan 5: Sarah Brooks & Jeremy Wallace
  • Jan 12: NO CLASS
  • Jan 19: Amanda, Daniel, Jiwon, Miryam, Rebecca (3rd Years only)
  • Jan 26: Jenny, Quintin, OPEN; OPEN
  • Feb 02: NO CLASS
  • Feb 09: Miryam, Amanda; OPEN; OPEN
  • Feb 16: NO CLASS (ISA)
  • Feb 23: Jenny, Amanda, Jiwon; OPEN
  • Mar 02: Rebecca, OPEN, OPEN; OPEN
  • Mar 09: Miryam, Amanda, OPEN; OPEN
  • Mar 16: Rebecca, Jiwon, OPEN; OPEN
  • Mar 23: Jenny, OPEN, OPEN; OPEN

5 comments:

Manday said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manday said...

I'll present on Feb 9th, Feb 23 and March 9th.

Rebecca said...

I'll present on Feb 9th, March 2nd, and March 16th,

FILI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'll present on Feb 23 and March 16..